Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Starting Out

I have just a few beginner’s tips.  These are not ideas all my own, but ones I’ve heard in different places, and all ideas I use myself.

First, when You order your freebies, there is always a small form to fill out.  The companies need to know who they are sending to, and where to send.  Well, there is a great little program that helps auto fill these forms.  Go to www.roboform.com, and download and install the program.  Fill out all the info, I never put anything like my SS# or bank info into it… just my name, address and birthdate. 

On that note, get a new email.  go to any of the numerous places you can get a free email address. Yahoo, Gmail, hotmail, live.com, even AOL is free now.  But make an email address JUST for your freebies.  There will b junk mail sent to you, and no one wants to clog there every day email.  I go weeks at a time sometimes with out checking my “freebie” email.  But some times you will have to check it, if you are requesting coupons sent to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment